Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hoth


Today I woke up at 12:30am. The last couple of days I have spent watching the Star Wars movies starting with the original films, then the more modern films. I figured as I'm playing the game I should at least catch up on the films, I had only seen the first one and part of the second and third. I'm glad I have watched them.

Last night I landed on Hoth, I'm now a level 37 Sith Marauder, It got me thinking the moment I arrived I was given a stim to protect me against the cold, so if the original star wars was 3500 years in the future why didn't Luke Skywalker have one when he almost froze to death? Not saying I'm better than Luke Skywalker but I haven't froze yet.

On another note, I want a Tauntaun mount please, thanks.

-Professor Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment