Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mists of Pandaria Beta


So its that time again, Blizzard just lifted the NDA on Mop and the beta should be very very soon.

Now... since this NDA was lifted a load of info has surfaced. I'm not usually one to go back on my word... But it actually looks quite good. The screenshots look epic, I like the idea of having my own farm, and I hate Garosh so I'm glad he's going near the end.

One thing I have noticed is a lot of hate towards the Female Panda model, I don't see the problem. The female panda model made me change my mind completely about if a panda was ever going to be created on my account. Male panda can get out... Female panda isn't so bad.

So now really I just need to wait and see if I get chosen to test, I don't have the annual pass as I am unable to stick to it, so I'm going to have to wait and see. I didn't get into Wrath of the Lich King, and I didn't get into Cataclysm. Didn't try for Burning Crusade and wasn't around in original beta, not sure if this is why I don't get chosen but still. Blizzard give me a beta pass please.

Stay Frosty
-Professor Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment