Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wow Ironman Challenge: Update 1#


Hey guys, so I thought I would update. Today I nearly died in Stonetalon mountains twice...

If I have any advice for Stonetalon it would be this... Don't get in that Balloon if you are a Hunter, I survived with 30 health it was quite a close one.

And two would be at the top where the old nelf village used to be, there are tentacles in the ground. Don't get close ffs, I got thrown into the air and dropped down to about 20 health, it was quite a twitching moment.

Other than that, I'm level 34 at the moment, still my original hunter. I'll keep you posted.

If you want to join the guild on Earthen Ring EU just whisper anyone in the guild.

Stay Frosty
-Professor Clutch

Cubedout Lv34 Iron Hunter - Earthen Ring EU

No comments:

Post a Comment